Pasar al contenido principal Pasar al pie de página

MENÚ

Our History

Our workshop is proud to be in possession of official service centre authorisation. Due to the fact that Rolex innovation never ceases, the holding of this authorisation necessitates regular retraining, re-equipment, and refurbishment of and in the workshop. Thus the Rolex owner can take expertise for granted when he sees official endorsement of a service centre.

The firm formed by William Serfaty in 1897 has been a distributor and service centre for mechanical products from its inception. The founder’s objective was to bring the latest in useful technology to Gibraltar. Quality was his watchword.

William Serfaty & Co. has been the distributor and service centre for Rolex since 1937, as the advertisement shows. Throughout it’s history the firm has adapted its working practices, its infrastructure, and the products it has sold and serviced, carefully keeping to its founder’s criterion that quality is the prime consideration.

We display a very large collection of Rolex watches by any standard. This in a luxurious sole- brand environment conceived for the comfort of our clients, who are served by descendants of the founder, now from the fourth and fifth generations. The design of the showroom conforms to the Rolex corporate house-style.